PMP Exam Preparation - Advanced project management course with preparation for the PMI, PMP, CAPM exam
Develop your advanced Project Management skills, prepare for international recognition
Challenge: How to take the PMI exam first?
We know this question bothers you. If that doesn't give you peace, the good news is that you're not the first person to embark on this journey. Starting with 2005, we have structured and refined an integrated training method, which will guarantee that you will succeed from the first.
To make it easier for you and to go safe, we offer you some key activities, which we invite you to go through before, during the course and during the training period.
Let's make a 50:50 partnership. We do our job as trainers and coaches, and you follow this program and prepare for a successful career in project management.
What do you say?
Participate in an exceptional training course, developed based on the PMBOK Sixth Edition PMI standard for project managers who want to obtain PMP or CAPM certification.
The following profiles will benefit from this course:
- Project managers, business analysts who want to take an advanced Project Management course
- People who want to obtain one of the PMP or CAPM certifications and who want to benefit from the 35 "contact hours" required to register for the certification exam
- Active members in project teams
- Sponsors and managers
Note: In the absence of previous experience in formalized projects, completing this type of course can be difficult. In case you need support for choosing the course or certification, please contact us.
The participants will
- Earn 35 contact hours
- Learn PMI approach to project management
- Learn to plan, execute and monitor the project
- Understand the importance of efficient managing project changes
- Learn PM tools and techniques required to become a professional project manager
- Learn to better communicate within the project using a collaborative approach
- Use risk management for maximizing the results
- Get familiar with status reporting techniques taking into account the stakeholders communications needs
- Take the next step to the project management carrier
Agenda - Subiecte acoperite
- Project Life Cycle and Organization
- Project Management Processes for a Project
- Integration Management
- Scope Management Knowledge Area
- Schedule Management Knowledge Area
- Cost Management Knowledge Area
- Quality Management Knowledge Area
- Resource Management Knowledge Area
- Communication Management Knowledge Area
- Risk Management Knowledge Area
- Procurement Management Knowledge Area
- Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility
- Exam simulation on all areas
- Project simulation for all 5 days
In addition to training materials provided by Axioma, everyone will receive the following books:
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition
- PMP Exam Prep, 10th Edition - Updated: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
More than a Project Management course
Yes, it is more than a project management course!
It is a mix of learning, coaching and assistance that we offer you as an integrated package, a learning solution dedicated to preparing for PMI exams by PMP (Project Management Professional) and CAPM (Certified Associate Project Manager).
Benefits for you
Pre-assessment of the level of knowledge
Free participation in subsequent sessions
Support for exam registration
Coaching program for training
Guarantee of success
We are with you in your effort to grow as a project manager and gain international recognition by successfully passing the PMI exam.
Find the contact details below.
Do you have at least 8 interested colleagues and do you want to organize this course inside your company?